Our team supports a series of products that brings the power of app creation and database-driven development to business users with little or no coding experience.
Designs user interfaces for web-enabled products and services. Delivers UI sketches and storyboards, user flows, wireframes, information architecture, click-through prototypes, and style guides. Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group. Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- 3-5 years work related interaction design experience required, ideally on enterprise products or services.
- Primary design skills required include information architecture, wireframing, flow diagrams, and high-fidelity design using standard design tools.
- Past partnership with or experience doing user research strongly desired.
- Experience with Figma or comparable tool (Sketch, XD, or Illustrator)
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS design, rich client or web applications and some common web design languages (Fluent, Fabric, Material Design) is a plus.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Strong customer advocate capable of questioning vague requirements and advocating for customer needs desired.