Fortune 500 Travel Company looking to bring on board an EXCEPTIONAL UX Designer ASAP!
Please apply if...
- You enjoy designing experiences across multiple devices and platforms, from responsive web applications to iOS and Android mobile apps.
- You choose the right tool for the right problem, fluidly moving through different stages of the process from sketching to low- and high-fidelity prototypes
- You ground your work in observations, research and analytics to help you come up with ideas and then validate through testing
- You take pride in mentoring other designers and advocate for user-centric design practices
- You believe universal design is the best design, and design for people of all abilities
- You believe feedback is a gift, you actively seek it out, and give it thoughtfully in order to continually raise the quality of the experience
- You think about design as a system, and contribute to and maintain our pattern library as a way to influence both quality and efficiency for all our products.
- 4+ years of professional design experience
- A degree in a relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc.)
- Sketch, Zepplin, Envision Experience
- A STELLAR portfolio that demonstrates sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design and information architecture
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately! Just to note, we will need the DAY and MONTH of your birth date in order to fully process your application for this AMAZING opportunity!