Our client is looking for a User Experience Designer who will be actively participating in the design process - concept through to production. This role will be working with Engineering and Product Managers to help deliver and strategize content and execute designs. This could include white boarding ideas with various teams/stakeholders, creating usability tests and creating fidelity mark ups for engineering, and developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
Additional Services to be Performed:
• Work closely in an agile environment with cross-functional teams and collaborate and push the boundaries of design with product manager and developers to define and achieve a holistic product vision for the needs of our customers.
• Develop and provide thought leadership in the architecture of near and long-term user experience for features and products across applicable devices.
• Consider and leverage all available insights including market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings in all design activities.
• Responsibly and effectively advocate for the customer in a corporate environment; fostering a shared understanding of the customer-centric intersection between design, content, business and marketing values.
• Provide status updates on project phases