We are seeking a UX designer with 3-6 years’ experience for a 2-3 month assignment (potential to extend), 40 hours/week in Oakland and/or Sacramento offices (some travel between the two offices is expected).
The project is a complete redesign of a system that helps connect low income individuals and families to essential health and social services. A major challenge is to translate a very complex system of business and policy rules into a simple experience for users. You will be responsible for creating workflows and detailed wireframes for specific functional areas of the new application. You’ll also be working on a cross-functional team with a UX Design Lead, BAs, Policy SMEs, and technical architects and developers.
- Strong human-centered design orientation, both in theory and practice
- Ability to produce workflows and wireframes at varying degrees of fidelity
- Strong interactive prototyping experience (Axure or Justinmind preferred)
- Experience working with complex applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Good grasp of technical and UX interdependencies
- Experience working closely with business analysts, developers, and other UX professionals
- Experience working in an agile development environment is a plus
Your portfolio should include:
- B2B and consumer-facing work
- Complex interaction design examples
- Responsive design examples
**Must provide portfolio/resume that demonstrates above criteria and be pixel perfect
Not available? We pay for referrals! If we place your referral, you'll receive $100, plus $1 dollar for every hour worked in the first 6 months. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back