Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Experience Designer to join their Melbourne team.
You will be a Senior UX Designer with outstanding research, strategy and design skills; a passion for advocating a strong UX-led design approach; who is excited to work alongside a talented group of innovators to create outstanding digital products.
With a focus on creating world class work, you'll work in a cross-functional team to create seamless and intuitive user experiences for a reputable Australian largest brands and provide insightful and inspirational thought leadership that helps drive the company forward.
What They'd Like From You:
- 6-8 years in experience design, focused around Digital Innovation and human centric designs, preferably from a consulting or agency setting
- Deliver end-to-end UX Design Projects
- Have the ability to lead and shape a design concept
- Be a strategic thinker who has a solid understanding of research and design best practices
- Be a leader within our team, continually helping to refine and evolve our design process, staying up to date on the latest design and technology trends
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, Axure, Keynote, etc
- A hands-on, can do approach - you'll sketch, build prototypes, design mock ups and create user personas, storyboards and customer journey maps
- Experience implementing seamless user experiences across a variety of devices and platforms
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation for all digital mediums
- Identify new opportunities to improve sprint-based process with other team members
- Confidently present design concepts and articulate design rationale to team members and clients
- Previous experience that demonstrates depth, breadth and world class work
- An understanding of core service design skills including: user research, business development, business design and tech requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- You will need to be delivery focused, with excellent leadership and communication skills, without losing your keen eye for the smaller details.
- A passion for setting the user experience of industry-leading sites and campaigns
- Strong experience with user needs analysis techniques including contextual inquiry, stakeholder interviews, participatory design, diary studies and focus groups