We’re looking for a talented user experience and product designer to join our creative marketing agency client. This person should have a passion for creating experiences and products that focus on users. We’re looking for someone with an eye for clean design and visual consistency, a desire to simplify complexity, and an interest in research, technology, and creative problem solving. This person will also be tasked with helping our client build their Experience and Product team as the agency continues to grow.
This is a full time, on-site role in Cambridge, MA and could turn perm! We’re ideally looking for someone to join the team on a full time, freelance (40 hours per week) basis and if all works out, we would convert someone to perm!
- Lead agency UX and product related discussions with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and published standards
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead UX and product development efforts agency-wide, across multiple clients
- Conduct user research, facilitate content audits, and lead collaborative workshops across internal and client teams, using findings to create recommendations for agency programs, projects, and products
- Synthesize strategic requirements, technical constraints, research feedback, and analytic reports into efficient UX solutions and viable products
- Create and maintain artifacts (wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, personas, visual style guides, interaction guides, related UX documentation) that define solutions
- Build assets and program prototypes for client projects and new business efforts
- Steward brand continuity by extending visual systems and guidelines across channels and devices
- Manage multiple projects with key stakeholders in different time zones and fulfill project requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Design and develop elegant solutions that people will talk about
- Highly proficient in design and rapid prototyping tools including InVision, Sketch, and Axure. Any PowerPoint/Keynote skills are a plus since this role is also presenting to key stakeholders.
- familiar with mobile design standards and native application user interface guidelines
- Expert in a variety of user research and usability approaches
- Solid experience working with multi-disciplinary collaborative teams in a client-facing setting
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative model
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
HUGE PLUS (but not a dealbreaker!)
- Prior agency or consulting experience
- Any coding or HTML/CSS experience
TO APPLY:Please share your resume, portfolio and rate/hour with salary expectations to be considered for this role