9 month contract | Central London | On site | Competitive pro rata salary
Perks include: Paid weekly | Overtime paid on an hourly basis | Free dining (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks) | Free gym membership | Paid Holiday allowance | Annual Bonus of up to 15%
Our client, a Global Tech Giant, have two openings for two UX/UI Designers to join their team for a 9 month contract.
Both of this roles include making tools more intuitive, refreshing the design/functionality, pushing new features forward, generating content recommendations, etc
You will be working across lots of smaller sized projects
Flexibility to take on shift work to liaise with the American time zone
A mix of 9am - 6pm and 12pm - 8pm
You will be working on projects focused around privacy control. There will be lots of legal aspects involved which means liaising with different stakeholders and teams such as compliance.
Key: For both roles we are looking for someone with experience working across complex software and desktop apps, end to end, including UI Design
You must have:
- The ability to understand a problem with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills liaising with various team members + time zones (for role 2)
- The ability to rationalise all design decisions with the team
- Have the ability to own projects, and work either autonomously or semi-autonomously
The team will consist of a mix of User Researches, Product Managers, Engineers, Visual Designers.
Technical Skills include but not limited to:
- User flows
- UI Design
Interested? Pls can you apply with your
- Case studies showcasing well presented and thought out projects that you have been heavily involved with, ideally end-to-end, along with annotation (key)
- Preference - role 1 or 2 (or both)?
*Please note that further information will be shared with shortlisted candidates only