9 month contract | Central London | On site | £50k - £62k pro rata
Perks include: Paid weekly | Overtime paid on an hourly basis | Free dining (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks) | Free gym membership | Paid Holiday allowance | Annual Bonus of up to 15%
Our client, a Global Tech Giant, have two openings for a UX Designer with approx. 3-7 years experience, to join their team for a 9 month contract.
Working on a tool for small-medium sized publishers to create ads for online use.
Flexibility to take on shift work to liaise with the American time zone
A mix of 9am - 6pm and 12pm - 8pm
You will be working across lots of smaller sized projects, which will be focused around privacy control. There will be lots of legal aspects involved which means liaising with different stakeholders and teams such as compliance.
There will be exciting projects including making tools more intuitive, refreshing the design/functionality, pushing new features forward, generating content recommendations, etc
For both roles we are looking for someone with experience working across complex software and desktop apps, from start to finish.
You must have:
- The ability to understand a problem with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills liaising with various team members + time zones (for role 2)
- The ability to rationalise all design decisions with the team
- Have the ability to own projects, and work either autonomously or semi-autonomously
The team will consist of a mix of User Researches, Product Managers, Engineers, Visual Designers.
Technical Skills include but not limited to:
- User flows
Nice to have but not a requirement:
- Visual design skills
- Coding skills to prototype
Interested? Pls can you apply with your
- Portfolio, showcasing well presented and thought out case studies, showcasing projects that you have been heavily involved with, ideally end-to-end, along with annotation (key)
- Preference - role 1 or 2 (or both)?
*Please note that further information will be shared with shortlisted candidates only