A major apparel retailer is looking for a UX Designer for the Digital Store Experience team. The Store Experience team develops a suite of native iOS applications which enable associates to serve customers with ease across their fleet of thousands of stores across all company brands. Looking for a designer with experience developing efficiency and service applications, someone who can contribute to the development of point of sale, markdown, or other tools which support associates fulfilling omnichannel orders.
The designer will work closely with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced Agile environment. Interaction with other groups is part of the daily activities to research, plan, design, develop and deploy enhancements bi-weekly. This designer will also actively leverage existing Stores Design System and be expected to contribute new patterns as they arise.
This person will work on-site full time in SF with a team of 4 UX Designers as well as cross functionally. There is flexibility to work remotely on Fridays.
● Minimum of 5 years of professional UX Design experience
● Previous experience creating and launching transactional applications including SASS, loyalty, payment, CRM, etc.
● Expert in Interaction Design, Strong in Visual Design - able to apply elements from an existing Design System to ensure consistency with a broad suite of applications.
● Knowledgeable in Service Design practices
● Expert in Sketch and InVision
● Proficient in prototyping tools such as Framer, Flinto, Axure or Principal
● Experience working with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
● Familiarity with iOS enough to understand if what you are designing can be built. More experience hands-on with development is always a plus but not expected to code.
● Excels at pairing side-by-side with Developers to ensure implementation meets the design intent.
● Demonstrable skills with reviewing implemented work, providing pointed feedback and holding the cross-functional team accountable to delivering the application as designed - ensuring it matches the designs created or where needed engaging in the discussion with the team and UX management on deviations based on input during the development process.
● Experience gathering input from end-users and conducting or participating in usability testing and needs-finding research.