Our client is a large bank in New York City and they are looking for a UX Designer for a 6+ month contract role. This UX Designer role has the potential to go full time, is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The UX Designer will have experience in interaction design and could be a hybrid of an Interaction Designer and a Visual Designer. This UX Designer role is a lead role and will be responsible for the end-to-end experience for small projects, work closely with user research and design strategy to understand context and provide feedback. Under advisement from lead and more senior staff, the UX Designer will make decisions affecting project scope and change, have the ability to plan, estimate and prioritize projects for their project, and coach junior designers.
· 5+ years experience
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, Axure, InVision
· Teamwork and open to give and receive constructive feedback
· Ability to pitch and defend the work of the team
· Experience in Interaction Design (Research Insights, Personas, Journey Mapping, Scenarios, User Flows, Information Architecture, Interactions etc.)
· Analysis of complex problems/ requirements and design synthesis.
· Usability and user testing experience (running or working with researchers to set up studies)
· Knowledge of Mobile platforms' guidelines
• Lead and be responsible for the end-to-end experience for small projects
• Work closely with user research and design strategy to understand context and provide feedback
• Ability to plan, estimate and prioritize projects for their project