Vitamin T is assisting a client in their search for a UX Designer to create prototypes and mock-ups based on user research and business requirements. The successful candidate will be able to use brand guidelines, resourcefulness, written and verbal instructions to quickly create prototypes for use in research. The UX Designer will continue to own prototypes from low fidelity through polished deliverables.
- Work closely with business owner, digital marketing and development teams to design innovative digital experiences.
- Produce wireframes and prototypes for digital products.
- Produce polished compositions for delivery to development teams. Work with team members to create presentations illustrating research results.
- Participate in reviews throughout projects and maintain design integrity.
- Illustrate analog or digital story boards.
- Create and maintain digital artifact library for use in designs and prototypes.
- 2+ years in a UX design role.
- Experience with rapid prototyping.
- Experience producing visual and interaction design deliverables.
- Online portfolio showing relevant examples.
- Ability to illustrate storyboard either analog or digital.
Nice to Have:
- Ability to produce annotated wireframes.
- Familiarity with interaction design.