Are you a creative big thinker who’s passionate about design-led thinking and evangelizing user experience? Do you find yourself dreaming up new ways of bringing innovative concepts to life? Have you ever wanted to make a meaningful impact to the daily lives of hundreds of thousands of employees? Our client is seeking an innovative and highly motivated UX Designer to create the common experiences that hundreds of thousands of their employees use every day to manage their worklife.
This team is reinventing how people become employees at this company. They create HR products and experiences for employees throughout their career at –from seasoned industry veterans looking for their next adventure to new junior talent looking to make their mark on the world to associates managing their schedules and paychecks at the beating heart of their network. Their customers are every single employee, plus those looking to join us.
In this role, you’ll work with a cross-functional, highly capable team of designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers, inventing and iterating on end-to-end workflows and product experiences. You’ll develop your ideas with sketches, prototypes, wireframes and story boards, and confidently communicate your vision to senior executives to influence the best experience for our customers.
· Simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive product experiences.
· Create and rapidly iterate on ideas using process flows, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
· Participate in the discovery and planning of new products and features while helping drive the design vision across our product suite.
· Lead and mentor other designers, product managers, and engineers.
· Identify opportunities to experiment and apply new technologies and interaction patterns to solve customer problems.
· Work closely with UX Research in the development and evaluation of personas, usability studies, and testing.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in UX design, with at least 2 years designing consumer or enterprise experiences (web, mobile, device, software, or other media).
· Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
· A strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates proficiency in interaction design.
· Proficiency with design tools (e.g, Sketch, InVision, InDesign, Photoshop, Axure, Omnigraffle).
· Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
· Strong visual and motion design skills.
· Proficiency with rapid prototyping platforms (e.g, InVision, HTML/CSS, Flinto, Hype).
· Enterprise software design experience in a global context.
· The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clear and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of organization.