Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a UX/UI Designer in Dallas, TX.
Only candidates that are local to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered for this position.
- Collaborate with product leaders to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences.
- Work with team to create UI designs, prototypes, information architecture documents, intuitive app flows and use case testing for design validation
- Involvement in all phases of project lifecycle including requirements gathering, user analysis, IA, UI design, testing and implementation
- Graphic production - create art assets for mobile and web
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Present and effectively communicate how the creative vision will help achieve company objectives.
- Keep up with and educate the team about new or changing web and app creative trends and technologies
- Key player in developing and advancing brand strategies across the company
- Gains an understanding of one technologies’ business, company culture and analytics capabilities.
- Maintain strong working relationship across all teams to ensure success of product initiatives.
- 3 years leading consumer product design initiatives
- Strong proficiency industry standard design tools, such as Photoshop and/or sketch skills
- Highly conceptual thinker in both visual and interaction design on mobile (iOS and android) and responsive design
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle and UX design process
- Master of HCI usability and navigation design
- Deep understanding of Apple’s HIG and Android design guidelines
- Strong portfolio of native app and responsive design projects, available online
- Knowledge of PowerPoint or Keynote
- Must have a thorough understanding of best practices for mobile optimization across web and native apps.