Our client is engaged in researching emerging technologies to create new businesses, and developing core technologies to enhance the competitiveness of its products. The primary research areas include: advanced software, content/services, user experience as well as other new and emerging technologies.
Smartphones, tablet, and other mobile devices have completely revolutionized how we operate in our daily lives. From communicating and sharing information to traveling and shopping, our client has been at the core of this revolution. The next generation of mobile devices will completely change how we work. The possibilities are endless.
Our client is developing an intelligent personal assistant that is only available as a built-in application on certain devices and wearables. This application uses a natural language user interface to perform tasks on these devices using voice, including but not limited to making phone calls, sending text messages, setting up meetings, opening apps, setting alarms and timers, getting directions, answering general questions, providing information about restaurants and other businesses, etc.
- Deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity, despite complexity of the system
- Directly responsible for delivering User Experience visions, UI specifications, wireframes and prototypes
- Detail oriented with a strong understanding of design thinking principles and methodologies
- Collaborate effectively with product management, development, and other team members
- Use facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders
- Four-year degree in Human Computer Interaction, graphic design, or other relevant field. Graduate degree a plus
- 3+ years of UX and product design experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with designing experiences for mobile platforms (a plus if you have experience with conversational design)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organized, self-directed and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Expertise with design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Invision but also skilled in creating 'lo-fi' prototypes to share with users in a fast, iterative manner
- Up to date and strong online portfolio that highlights your design process, visual strength, and prototyping skills
***Background check is required for this position.***
*** Submit your resume and elevator pitch describing your credentials for this particular role. Use the job description as your guide.***