Our client is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in product design, brand implementation, and common design methods in cloud, desktop and mobile products. The ideal candidate has demonstrated skill and knowledge in scenario creation, storyboarding, wireframe explorations, high-fidelity comps and redlines. He/she understands how to leverage customer and user research to drive design and brand within a single product or across a suite of products.
- Design graphics elements, assets, and visual approaches that are user-centric and responsive.
- Partner with other UX designers to create a cohesive user experience for the product or products.
- Maintain visual consistency and quality throughout the products.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, Visio, and Photoshop; prototyping skills and HTML5 experience a plus.
- High-caliber visual design skills; a deep understanding of typography, composition, and layout principles. Attention to details and style consistency.
- Knowledge of contemporary visual design conventions, principles, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of UX design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to mobile consumer products.
- Experience with mobile applications, interactive and/or web-based products.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Ability to organize individual work, scope interactions in task and workflows, and collaborate with multiple stakeholders on timelines and deliverables.
- Strong time management skills with minimum need for oversight.
- An online portfolio is preferred.