****THIS POSITION IS ON LOCATION and ONLY as a W2. This position does not have the option for Sponsorship currently.****
The User Experience Designer (UXD) will be a team member in designing web, mobile, and other digital interfaces.
The job is part aesthetics and part-puzzle solving, with the aim of creating industry leading client experiences that are integrated across all touch points.
- The UXD leverages user-centered principles and cohesive visual design to create elegant and intuitive solutions.
- The UXD will be aware of current web and mobile best practices knowing when to embrace conventions and when it’s appropriate to introduce compelling and original concepts that solve for customer needs and barriers.
- The UXD will work with senior user experience designers, visual designers, copywriters, developers, marketing and project management in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Work with senior UX team members to understand business models and goals and create design solutions to further those goals.
- Solve visual and interaction design problems while maintaining visual consistency and brand identity.
- Creates wireframes, prototypes, comps and specification documentation with focus on visual cohesion from concept to final hand-off overcoming user, technology, and device constraints.
- REQUIRED SKILLS
- Outstanding visual design skills with a mastery of fundamental design disciplines such as typography, hierarchy and color o
- Mastery of effective interaction design elements (gestures, transitions and micro interactions)
- Demonstrable fluency with relevant design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc.)
- Know-how of one or more wireframe, prototyping tools (Axure, Dreamweaver, Balsamiq, UXPIN, etc.)
- Conducts user research.
- Experienced with usability testing methods; ability to synthesize and share information
- Understanding of front-end technology
- Knowledge of task /user flow creation development and analysis, persona creation,
- Develop and maintain scenarios, storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups
- 7+ years experience