Do you have a fierce passion for creating and enhancing digital interfaces such as, websites, applications, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for the end user? Do you find gratification in contributing to the overall increase in customer satisfaction and building brand loyalty between the organization and the consumer? Do I have your attention yet? Aquent is currently sourcing for a creative, passionate and extroverted individual UX Designer courtesy of one of our State of the Art, Fortune 500 clients local to the Minneapolis, MN market area. The ideal candidate for this role will have a top-notch portfolio showing projects where design elements were created and iterated and will have the ability to explain their methodology through the projects. This individual will be responsible for creating all UX deliverables for the Order Management application and will work with a tablet, desktop, and mobile applications. Our client is seeking a self-driven individual who is not only deadline driven, but has the ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. This role focuses heaving in design, but also in the information architect realm of the design.
- Produce a variety of UX deliverables for both information architecture and visual design.
- Must understand mobile first and be proficient in designing exclusively for touch devices.
- Be responsible for creating flows and wireframes to depict interaction solutions that are in line with business and IT requirements.
- Be responsible for designing solutions and delivering assets that adhere the Retail Visual Design Language, used to guide all design decisions for our Retail applications
- Able to quickly and seamlessly move between designing for different platforms and fully understand the nuances between all.
- Ability to work with business product owners, IT developers, business analysts, and other project resources.
- Ability to translate business requirements and strategy documents into simple, concise and compelling solutions.
- Ability to present UX work and findings to a variety of audience, including business product owners, IT resources, and senior leaders in the Best Buy enterprise.
- Perform UX quality assurance against developed applications and log defects with development teams.
- Collaborate with other UX resources to deliver the optimal UX solution based on requirements.