Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a UX Designer in Dallas, TX.
This position does not offer relocation so only candidates local to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex will be considered.
Only candidates that do not require sponsorship to work in the United States will be considered.
- Infusing voice-of-customer into our design processes through user research, interviews, data analytics, and personas.
- Designing eCommerce capabilities that will help to grow our B2B e-commerce revenue and customer satisfaction
- Analyzing existing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience for both B2B and B2C
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Creating wireframes, user stories, journeys, sitemaps, task flows, and prototypes
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Developing and implementing new UX processes/methods/tools and integrating them into our existing marketing and technology teams
- 5 years of experience in User Experience Strategy and Design
- Experience in creating wireframes, user stories, journeys, sitemaps, task flows and prototypes
- Experience in being able to interview potential users of websites
- Previous experience in working in an eCommerce environment