Our client is looking for a UX Designer with experience in the Finance industry; financial market experience is a must. This is a 3-month contract, with full-time hours, working on-site in El Segundo, CA.
• Experience with complex system design required. Experience with data visualization preferred.
• Evaluate existing sites in terms of their persuasiveness, emotional design, and conversion; assess properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
• Lead participatory design/user testing sessions
• Identify and document meaningful patterns from the user research, audit the findings; provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on findings
• Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings; integrate personas/segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps and wireframes
• Prepare, conduct, and analyze behavioral in-context research events
• Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience
• Execute participatory requirements gathering sessions, participate in debrief sessions
• Conduct and analyze stakeholder interviews to understand key success factors for a project or pursuit
• Present concepts to clients and internal stakeholders with research and best practice annotations
• Develop Navigation Model, Primary and Secondary Navigation structure
• Analyze task flows, task decompositions and create optimal Task Flow
• Develop frameworks describing key aspects of proposed experience, how it reconciles business/user needs
• Create prototypes using tools such as InVision, Sketch, Illustrator as required
• Present concepts to clients and internal stakeholders with annotations
Role & Responsibilities:
• Passion for designing digital products and experiences
• Pride in the work delivered and tremendous attention to details
• Go the extra mile to deliver on time and to high quality standards
• Great judgment, positive energy and curious about the business context
• Effectively communicate and present complex conceptual thinking visually and verbally
4-8 years of relevant experience.