Calling all design savvy UX Designers with experience with cross-platform design, specifically for native mobile apps! Top Entertainment client is seeking a UX Designer for a 7 month temporary assignment with potential to extend!
Must be able to showcase a strong UX process including prototypes, wireframes and supporting elements! This is a SENIOR level role!
Looking for a candidate that possesses an understanding of accessibility standards and be able to identify from a tech standpoint and user experience stand point issues with native applications. They will be required to go through websites and determine what images do or do not have the right ALT Tag present that describes what is going on in the presented image.
Day to day tasks will include:
• Creation of custom visuals, icons and various supporting elements
• Ideation of creative solutions for interaction projects
• Creation of low and high fidelity Sketch and Framer prototypes with behaviors and notations
• Work with feedback from the client, development team and PMs and communicate the prototype solutions back to involved parties
• Image creation, manipulation and adjustments in Photoshop CC
• Designing or making website adjustments within the WordPress admin system
• Approximately 10% of weekly time spent in meetings
• Additional tasks as defined by projects and the Senior UX Architect and Manager of User Experience
• Develop and design UI/UX deliverables, ranging from visual elements, interactive wireframes, and creative web design layouts. Design and create additional deliverables, which may also include interactive elements, PDFs, videos and edited images. • Phenomenal ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics
• Identify reusable interactive components for future use
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external teams
• Work collaboratively with team colleagues, internal and external partners
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Interactive/Web Design or a related field required
• They need to understand the difference compliance levels and have a background with both Native Apps and Website accessibility
• They don’t need to be a technical developer, just understand the technical and be able to communicate with a developer what needs to change • Have a background in Governance Standards centered on UX Accessibility
• Must have excellent visual design skills and a great attention to detail, while displaying a proven creative expertise in interaction with Web and mobile applications.
• A strong interaction design portfolio of consistent clean visuals designs, graphics, and layouts for web and mobile applications that demonstrate a mastery of color, layout and typography
• Understanding of UX Design Principles and Interaction deliverables including rapid prototyping, site maps, concept diagrams, user personas, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, site inventory, template guidelines and annotated comps • 3-4 years experience with HTML 5 and CSS3 and responsive design
• An ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics
• Ability to produce creative working design ideas and can express them in a variety of different ways, be it a whiteboard, rapid prototypes, simulations, wireframes, or sticky notes
• Must be able to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of interactive development life cycles, web technologies, web development and design processes
• Self-starter with high level of initiative; strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Sets the bar for solving problems quickly and keeping things moving
Experience in consulting or agency environment • 3-4 years with digital UX design concepts for websites and applications • 2-3 years with InVision, Sketch, or Framer and rapid prototyping • Working knowledge of usability and accessibility testing techniques and best practices • Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization including technical and non-technical individuals and internal and external audiences