Fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer to join an awesome SaaS company in the early stages of their launch. If you are an experienced UX Designer with a strong background in user research, creating user personas, conducting stake holder interviews and love geeking out on data and data visualization, this role is for you! Your work should demonstrate simplicity, depth, empathy, and clarity. We are a close-knit team, so you should excel in collaborating closely within cross-functional groups such as Engineering, Product and Data Sciences. You should have an affinity for researching, documenting, and getting to the root of user centered design challenges and articulating clear solutions. Strong communication skills and ability to stay highly organized are critical.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience within UX design and be willing to work on-site in Lake Oswego.
- Creative problem solving to achieve user goals
- Research, concept, and prototype amazing user centered solutions
- Deliver detailed interaction and user flow specifications
- Contribute in feature discovery, ideation and design
- Help define and implement best practices for the experience team
- Research and stay current on usability, design and interface trends, techniques, and technologies
- Effectively communicate ideas through personas, wireframes, storyboards, etc
- Present and defend designs and deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- 3-7 years proven experience with Web Based applications
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong UX skills and highlights your thought process
- Solid understanding of user centered / interaction design principles and practices
- Strong presentation/communication skills
- Proficiency in a variety of tools including Sketch, InVision, Principle, Asana, etc.
- Deep understanding of web standards
- Bonus points for experience working with Ad Tech platforms or software start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Attention to detail
- Authenticity and honesty
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced, dynamic environment