Aquent's Fortune 25 client is looking for a UX Designer to join their eCommerce team to work an ongoing assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week in Atlanta, GA. Potential to turn permanent.
- This individual will work alongside the Sr. Designer as well as work independently on most category page refresh assignment
- Primarily a visual design position
- Will also be responsible for: wireframing, journey mapping, concepting, prototyping and building what you design (into their proprietary CMS)
- Will ensure the new refreshed design is within the Client's brand standards and UX best practices
- Responsible presenting design and architecture ideas.
- Looking for a skilled mid-level Digital Designer
- eCommerce or related UX experience is a major plus
- Must be proficient with: Sketch, Axure, Invision, Adobe Suite
- Experience with Wordpress is a major plus
- Must have some coding abilities as you will need to enter your designs into their CMS for release
- Soft skills: flexible personality that understands shifting priorities from stakeholders, and collaboration with other corporate leaders. A person who is corporately savvy and understands presenting from an "influential" type of standpoint with persuasive fact-based presentations and conversation