Are you that rare hybrid skilled in both visual design and interaction? Do you have impeccable sensibility for color, composition and form paired with advanced technical problem-solving skills? If your answer is yes, then we’d like to meet you! We’re a small experience design group looking for a
passionate and experienced web and interface designer to help create next generation customer journeys.
- You’re an expert-level designer with an eye for detail and a talent for creating inspired interfaces that solve complex visual problems.
- You believe that true genius comes from multiple sources and you collaborate enthusiastically with other visual and interaction designers.
- Your work strikes the perfect balance between visual elegance and effortless interaction.
- You have a wide range of designs in your portfolio – everything from static websites to establishing design patterns for complex products.
- When faced with design constraints, you become more—not less—creative.
- You’re smart, confident, highly competent—and mature enough not to have an ego.
- You’re a skilled communicator who understands that true communication has as much to do with listening as it does with talking.
- You’re always striving to improve your skills and you welcome honest, candid feedback.
This a fast-changing environment where we have to produce high-quality work quickly.
- You should have the versatility and perseverance to produce multiple rounds of designs in pursuit of the most user-friendly solution.
- You have a head for tactical as well as conceptual design—and can re-imagine an experience as well as producing design guidelines.
- You’ve mastered the art of managing assets and you make sure your designs are implemented perfectly by UX developers.
- You believe in developing strong relationships with partners in content strategy, UX, product management and marketing and you work well within cross-functional teams.
- You understand that commerce and design work hand in hand—and how business objectives are met via great user experiences.
- You also believe that the very best designs prove themselves in the marketplace and you think of data and testing as allies in creating the best possible user experience.
- If you’re ready to add your design and interactive vision, this is a rare opportunity. The things you discover and create will have widespread impact.
This is a place where talented, curious people come together to share ideas. Although we’re an established company, in many ways we still act like a start-up, allowing us to act quickly on emerging business opportunities.
When we find the right people, we value them deeply. We also believe creativity comes from happy, fearless and energetic individuals —so we’re serious about a healthy life-work balance and a comfortable, casual environment. If YOU are the right person, we’ll do our best to keep you interested and inspired.
6-10+ years design on interactive site experiences (Mobile interface experience is a must)
A world-class portfolio
Expert abilities with the Adobe Creative Suite
A true team player
Ability to rapidly produce multiple designs with varying styles within brand standards
Clear evidence of attention to detail and multi-tasking
A disciplined approach to managing your own projects
BA/BS in fine arts, graphic arts or related field
A good sense of humor