Vitamin T is partnering with an amazing client to identify Digital Designer/Developers for their creative team. Are you a problem-solver with excellent visualization, collaboration, and communication skills? Do you understand design and development start to finish? If so, then we should talk!
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a firm grasp of modern design techniques for both Mobile and web.
• Possess a Mobile-First mindset and understand the challenges of designing for multiple viewports
• Be passionate and knowledgeable around emerging technologies and breakthrough consumer experiences
• Have experience practicing human centered design and lean development methodologies
• Know good design when they see it and know the lingo
• Produce clean Visual Design.
• Rapidly prototype designs.
• Communicate ideas for numerous designs.
• Produce clean, technically accurate UX files (wireframes, mockups, prototypes.)
• Solid Visual Design Experience
• Master of Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, and other UX prototyping, wireframing, and mapping tools
• Experience with Omnigrafl or other wireframe tools
• Good understanding of XHTML/HTML5 and CSS. (For prototyping)
• Proficient with Office software: Word, Powerpoint, Excel
**Must have a portfolio demonstrating your work in order to be considered**