Our client is looking for UX Designer to help them develop new healthcare solutions.
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to: You will be responsible for the development of low/mid/high fidelity wireframes, interaction and execution of creative concepts for the various healthcare solutions produced. You’ll be working in an innovative environment with various software engineers, business consultants, architects & clinicians. We are looking for people who are passionate about design, and crave working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of the team.
Strong background in Information Architecture, Interaction Design, User Interface Design, User Research, and Usability Engineering and knows how to align business strategies and requirements with established industry standards and methodologies. The User Experience Designer will be responsible for information architecture, wireframe design, applying patterns to new features and involvement in user research efforts. Must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects. Develop effective interactive design solutions that meet business, project, and design goals, based on standards and guidelines. Collaborate with colleagues in other functional groups (e.g., Creative, Technology, Product Management, Marketing and Production) to deliver on website and feature development and ongoing enhancements. Create IA and user experience documentation and contribute to the development of processes and best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Storyboard scenarios to describe use cases, interaction flows and compelling stories
• Develop and wireframe concepts to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
• Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
• Create visual prototypes or screens
• Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Be able to function well within a high paced environment
• Take both initiative and direction
• Self motivated, organized and accountable
• Develop assets for any given project (storyboards, wireframes, low-fidelity mock-ups, illustrations, etc.)
• A degree in design or related field and a strong design portfolio
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must.
• A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs -- Mac OS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe CS.
• A passion for design & good user experience and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills