Working with this client team is all about large scale impact, interesting challenges, collaboration and having a say in what you do. They've got the energy of a startup, with the stability of being part of the larger client family.
As a Interaction Designer, you will work closely with engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle. You are a critical thinker with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better. Interaction Designers work on projects that have an impact on the online experience of millions of users.
- Define project requirements and design goals using prescribed methodologies and documentation
- Participate in user research and incorporate user feedback into design deliverables.
- Collaborate with extended teams including PM, engineers, researcher and UX to get design signed off and approved for development
- Support code development of project through redlines, Q&A and bug bashing
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with PM, UX, stakeholders, and customers to incorporate requirements into design deliverables.
- Create user flows and UX designs
- Create wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years overall design experience
- 5+ years experience with Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, or other graphics packages
- A passion and ability to execute and influence best practices & standards in design and UX processes
- experience driving end to end design solutions
- Advanced understanding of fundamental user-centered, usability and aesthetic design principles
- ability to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas through storyboards, mockups and prototypes
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast paced environment
- Analytical thinkers who can synthesize complex issues into very simple and customer friendly language
- Solid problem-solving and project management skills.
- A relentless focus on customer needs.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- 1+ years of experience designing within the technical constraints of a legacy system
- 1+ years of experience designing with front-end frameworks