As a UX Designer on the Digital team, you will work closely with other designers, strategists, developers, product managers, and business analysts to further our understanding of how people interact with their products– you will identify opportunities for change, ideate on concepts, advocate for the needs of our customers, and lead design from empathy to iteration.
About the Role
UX Designers at this client have a passion for solving complex problems. They are human-centered in their approach to design and feel comfortable advocating for user needs. They are curious and demonstrate a passion for learning. They are capable of generating ideas and prototyping concepts that are anchored in research insights, subject knowledge, technology requirements, and business goals.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct concept testing, develop personas based on desired end user audiences, and perform task/user analysis
- Perform or utilize qualitative and quantitative research to create compelling online experiences that generate business results
- Plan and execute strategies that drive final interactive product development
- Collaborate with business analysts, product managers, developers and design teams on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts
- Translate user needs, style guides, and requirements into elegant solutions for complex problems
- Design for multiple digital platforms
- Present research findings and design concepts to designers and product partners
- 2+ years experience in UX design
- 2+ years creating prototypes
- Experience with standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Onmigraffle, Balsamiq, Axure, etc.)