Over the years, our blue-chip Fortune 500 financial service company has been voted “Best Companies to Work For” by Asian Enterprises. Essence Magazine, Hispanic Magazine. Additionally, a group of inspiring employees dedicated time and dollars to The Headstrong Project www.getheadstrong.org which provides counseling service for veterans with PTSD. Commerce and Humanity come together!
About This Role:
Our client is looking for a highly skilled UX Designer to be a part of the Digital Strategy Team within Firm-wide Marketing. This person will be reporting into VP, User Experience in Digital Strategy, and will primarily focus on providing “end-to-end” UX solutions for Human Resources projects.
In this key role, you will be designing functional and engaging digital assets for both internal and external audiences. From receiving input from internal clients, you will create high-quality visuals and code interactive prototype, focusing on a rich, world-class user experience.
- Creation and development of UX assets including wireframes, sitemaps, state transition diagrams, design pattern libraries and UI elements
- Develop workflows, information architecture, wireframes and prototypes, and other artefacts to describe the user experience. Interpret business requirements to develop detailed wireframes and translat into visual designs that complies with design standard, including colour palette usage, branding, imagery, layout, and typography.
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Present “design thinking” to business stakeholders to build consensus around specific solutions
- Contribute to visual design strategy for projects as well as collaborate within the UX team to continue to develop and improve visual design standards and UI patterns.
- Ensure all product designs meet usability objectives and user requirements
- Work with the development team to ensure that the implementation matches designs.
- Deliver UI recommendations in the form of documentation, suggested page designs, story-boards, or a moderate level of prototyping
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following HCI, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Visual Design, and/or related fields
- Ability to translate business goals into elegant and intuitive interactive designs.
- Extensive knowledge of wire-framing and prototyping tools such as Invision
- Experience with visual design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively within deadlines and manage time and priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment
- A strong portfolio of previous work demonstrating evidence of design ownership in a corporate environment; Dribbble page a plus
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com