Here are some fun facts about our great Fortune 500 client:
- Started as an Express Mail company in 1850
- Named 62nd Best Company to work for (2008)
Now, here is the exciting part. Our innovative and inspiring Fortune 500 financial service client is looking for a contract/freelance a UX Designer to join their team for 6 months with opportunity to extend. This role is onsite in NYC, 5 days/40 hours a week.
What You Will Do:
- In this exciting digital design role, you will join a team of Product Designers, Visual Designers, UX User Testers, and UX Designers who create and execute the experience and design for this client’s internal platforms touching on credit card, financial lending products and features.
- Within this Global Information Management Team, you will design interfaces, wireframes, concepts for application platforms, product ideation, wireframes, visuals designs, and prototypes.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to create best-in-class data tools, including products that focus on data visualization etc.
- Execute user sessions to research usability of platforms; own and create brand and visual identity for the Company¹s core platforms within the GIM business unit
- Maintain design backlog for our core platforms; create training and how to educational manuals for new experiences.
- Support other designers within the team on product ideation, wires and visuals.
What You Need:
- 4 year college degree
- Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Excellent communications, design, and organizational skills
- Portfolio Required
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized Health and Dental Benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk); access to Fidelity 401(k); access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes, etc.); Paycheck Direct Deposit; Access to our Talent Rewards Program
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ and free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.