Seeking UX designer for a 6 month assignment for our Global Financial Industry client's Global Information Management business unit.
This team manages the roadmap and prioritization of commercial lending products and features that will be built on internal platforms companywide. The designers focus on creating and executing the experience/design for products leveraging big data while continuing to build consensus and integrate design thinking into the business.
* Design key interfaces for application platforms and products, including product ideation, wireframes, visuals, prototypes etc. for release;
* Create wires, concepts and take it into visual designs
* Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
* Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to create best-in-class data tools, including products that focus on data visualization etc.
* Execute user sessions to research usability of platforms;
* Own and create brand and visual identity for the Company's core platforms within the Global Information Management business unit;
* Maintain design backlog for our core platforms;
* Create training and "how-to" educational manuals for new experiences;
* Support other designers within the team on product ideation, wires, visuals etc.;
* *Preference is designer with experience in / familiarity with SalesForce Lightning*