We're looking for UX practitioners who thrive in complex problem spaces, who can deliver consumer grade design for enterprise grade tools and processes. You can bring clarity to the complexity of business and enterprise tools; designing enterprise products that are accurate, predictable and a pleasure to use.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Help refine the architecture, user interface, product features, and end-to-end experience for Customer Engagement tools
- Create detailed wireframes, mockups, and prototypes following a user-centered process to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate closely with, or conduct research to validate concepts, and communicate results to the teams.
- Bachelors/Advanced degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science, or a related field (in lieu of degree, ~6-10 years of relevant work experience)
- 5+ years of experience as User experience designer
- Proficiency with Sketch and other industry standard design tools.
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences for multiple device types and contexts
- Strong core interaction design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools as well as ability to work within a highly technical environment; good understanding of technical requirements and limitations
- Experience collaborating with user researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers
- Experience designing enterprise s/w applications
Nice to Have Skills:
- Strong leadership skills and product-minded thinking
- Independence, agility, and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Platform design experience and/or deep knowledge of both web and application design
- Experience working with hardware and across orgs
- Strong visual design skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs