Are you passionate about designing intuitive interfaces? Do you wish to work with a dynamic, hard-working, fun loving team? Sound like you? Awesome, let’s talk.
Our client is looking for an experienced UX designer to join their awesome product team. In this role you will collaborate with our Product, Design, and Engineering teams to design products that enable every person and organization on this planet to achieve more. This is a great opportunity to directly impact the future of our clients ground breaking product. A deep love and appreciation of Game of Thrones is a huge plus for this team (kidding/not kidding).
• Own the user experience of our products. We’re relying on you to translate user needs and business objectives into designs that help our customers get the job done.
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
• Balance short-term product design needs with vision into the future. Spend time exploring ideas on how we can improve the product over the long term.
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams, partnering with product management and engineering to conceptualize, build, and ship highly usable products that customers love to use.
• Use data to drive your design decisions. You should be just as comfortable extracting answers from our analytics as you are conducting a usability study of a new feature.
• Practice extreme ownership. As a senior member of the design team, we’re counting on you to establish realistic timelines and complete projects on time.
• Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our style guide and making updates when necessary. Work with front-end developers to eliminate inconsistencies.
• You have 3 - 7 years of experience doing product design for a web or mobile product.
• You have a proven track record of success in creating delightful products and can showcase your work.
• You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it.
• You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable having discussions with users, engineers, and executives.
• You’re analytical by nature and factor both quantitative and qualitative data points into your designs whenever possible.
• You have your DVR set for the GoT premiere! (We aren’t kidding).