The client is a job search engine company looking for a UX Designer to join their team part-time onsite for 6 months in Oakland, CA.
**Opportunity/possibility to convert full time for the right candidate
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Helping develop a comprehensive campaign management app (web-based) with the aim to expose it to a certain segment of customers
Working closely with the dev team to ensure all requirements are implemented/ translated into a UI workflow
Helping with the implementation of their current UX/UI workflow
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- 4-5 years of UX design experience at a SaaS or web applications business (financial, marketing analytics or e-commerce and/or campaign management exp).
- Analyzing data, interviews, research and translating into actionable layouts, prototypes, and final designs.
- Build prototypes using tools (i.e. Marvel, Framer, InVision, etc.)
- Creating and evolving style/brand guidelines, pattern libraries, design templates, specs, etc.
- Experience with UI delivering analytics and insights.
**Must have a portfolio that showcases design with web-based apps in the following industries: SaaS, Finance, Marketing Analytics, E-Commerce to be considered
If you're interested, or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated portfolio, hourly rate, and availability to start/interview!