We have an exciting agency customer in downtown Minneapolis in need of a UX Designer to work directly with one of their customers STARTING THIS COMING MONDAY, MAY 8TH, 2017. Work will be highly customer facing and split between the agency location in Minneapolis and the agency client location in St. Paul. The work would be to help bring great customer experience to life through mobile websites.
- Designing a mobile website for agency client
- Translating the desktop experience to an exceptional mobile experience.
- Refreshing overall look and feel
- Improving existing interfaces and designing new features allowing for better user experience
- Flexing your UX muscle with the best research, design and testing methods available
- Managing requirements from different directions, always orienting yourself to the needs of the client's users
What we're looking for
- Designs that balance user needs with business needs and constraints.
- Ability to translate complex product requirements into easy and intuitive user flows.
- A portfolio showing contemporary and elegant user interfaces.
- Experience testing and refineing prototypes with users
If you are interested, apply today with resume and portfolio! If you're not available but you know someone who would be perfect, Vitamin T would love to pay you for a successful referral!