We are looking for a talented, skilled and organized UX designer with 3 to 4 years experience in delivering both web and mobile design. This Designer will support senior design staff with various projects across multiple platforms.
*This opportunity will primarily be located in Bridgewater, New Jersey with some potential travel to their NYC office 1-2 days a week.
Interested? Let's take a look at some of the qualifications for this role!
• Minimum 3+ years of user interface design experience with strong knowledge of information design principles & methodology
• Demonstrated experience working on Mobile First/Responsive UI, including mobile apps
• Experience with complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies, and metadata
• Basic understanding of current Web languages and frameworks
• Demonstrated experience using web analytics to inform design decisions
• Detail-oriented, with highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Experience working with Dev/QA staff and vendors to ensure proper implementation and testing of features and functions
• Experience with delivering great work in an Agile environment
If this sounds like your ideal role then take a look at the below requirements!
• Experience with creating and documenting all aspects of responsive UX design, including these deliverables:
- High fidelity visual design + branding (style guides)
- Interaction Design
- High fidelity prototypes
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as:
- Design: Sketch, Adobe Suite
- Prototyping: Invision, Axure, Webflow or similar