- To lead, facilitate, contribute and assist in design workshops with project stakeholders;
- Builds a sufficient level of understanding of our clients businesses to be able to strategically advise clients on digital strategy, guide our own marketing and sales activity and inform the team on trends and issues;
- Support new business development and identify opportunities, including developing methodologies, costs and proposals as well as attending pitch meetings to win new clients;
- Proactively identify and seek opportunities to build your personal profile and consolidating their market position as leaders in the UX field by attending and presenting at seminars, workshops, meetups and conferences.
- To lead and mentor in design strategy, design research, design communication, visual design and design reporting activities;
- To conceive, sketch and iterate on a wide variety of visual and interaction design projects. These may range from corporate, charity, retail and government websites as well as other digital products and services;
- You are expected to keep up to date with, and endeavour to excel in, core software knowledge including but not limited to; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional, Axure RP, Balsamiq Mockups, Omnigraffle, Coda (or similar code/text editor);
- Takes a lead practitioner role on high profile client projects occasionally in the role of Project Director. Works independently, leading teams on complex and challenging UX Design projects;
- Presentation, sales and pitch skills along with the ability to host workshop.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs