Calling all UXers! Calling all UXers! Please respond!
We are looking for a solid UX Researcher and Designer for a temp to hire role. This will be on-site with our client and you will do real UX work. The role centers around discovery and research with skills in prototyping and design. You should be familiar with the fundamental basics of UX and have a strong interest in research and persuasion. Communication and presentation skills will be incredibly important and you should feel comfortable resolving UX concerns, getting valuable information from meetings, and evangelizing UX through the company.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Collaborates with and participates on cross-functional teams on the development of usability
- processes and practices that continuously improve efficiencies, work product and user/customer experiences.
- Participates in defining user experience strategy, UI requirements, and project scope for websites, web apps, intranets, and mobile devices.
- Designs and conducts usability evaluations using a variety of techniques including prototypes and existing interfaces.
- Produces wireframes, prototypes, layouts, interaction specifications, and UI elements.
- Develops user personas, use cases, scenarios, pathing, storyboards, flowcharts, and design specifications taking into account behaviors, needs, abilities, circumstances, and contexts.
- Conducts research and analysis, develops actionable recommendations, and presents findings to internal and external constituents.
- Conducts usability audits, heuristic audits, and competitive analysis.
- Develops and documents content strategies.
- Conducts market and user research, identifies industry and emerging trends and makes recommendations on forward-looking new products and features.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please email me your resume and online portfolio. email@example.com