Are you a top-notch Interaction and UX Designer with expertise in Content for cross-platform design? Large Media & Entertainment client is seeking Interaction Designers who can provided interactive prototypes in Sketch, InVision or Framer!
This is a 6 month temporary assignment with potential to extend if it's a good fit!
The Interaction Designer will contribute to a wide variety of interactive media projects for enterprise-level business solutions, and will include working closely with UX Architects, collaborating with developers to create user flows, wireframes, and interaction specifications. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of modern Interaction Design, Responsive Design, mobile design, design for web standards, as well as solid technical foundation with knowledge of CSS and HTML. .
Day to day tasks will include:
• Creation of custom visuals, icons and various supporting elements
• Ideation of creative solutions for interaction projects
• Creation of low and high fidelity Sketch and Framer prototypes with behaviors and notations
• Work with feedback from the client, development team and PMs and communicate the prototype solutions back to involved parties
• Image creation, manipulation and adjustments in Photoshop CC
• Designing or making website adjustments within the WordPress admin system
• Approximately 10% of weekly time spent in meetings
• Additional tasks as defined by projects and the Senior UX Architect and Manager of User Experience
• Develop and design UI/UX deliverables, ranging from visual elements, interactive wireframes, and creative web design layouts. Design and create additional deliverables, which may also include interactive elements, PDFs, videos and edited images.
• Phenomenal ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics
• Identify reusable interactive components for future use
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external teams • Work collaboratively with team colleagues, internal and external partners
They need to understand the difference compliance levels and have a background with both Native Apps and Website accessibility
• They don’t need to be a technical developer, just understand the technical and be able to communicate with a developer what needs to change
• Must have excellent visual design skills and a great attention to detail, while displaying a proven creative expertise in interaction with Web and mobile applications.
• A strong interaction design portfolio of consistent clean visuals designs, graphics, and layouts for web and mobile applications that demonstrate a mastery of color, layout and typography
• Understanding of UX Design Principles and Interaction deliverables including rapid prototyping, site maps, concept diagrams, user personas, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, site inventory, template guidelines and annotated comps
• 3-4 years experience with HTML 5 and CSS3 and responsive design
• An ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics
• Ability to produce creative working design ideas and can express them in a variety of different ways, be it a whiteboard, rapid prototypes, simulations, wireframes, or sticky notes
• Must be able to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of interactive development life cycles, web technologies, web development and design processes
• Self-starter with high level of initiative; strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Sets the bar for solving problems quickly and keeping things moving
• Strong background in search UX
• Strong background in Information Architecture and Content hierarchy
Experience in consulting or agency environment • 3-4 years with digital UX design concepts for websites and applications • 2-3 years with InVision, Sketch, or Framer and rapid prototyping • Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization including technical and non-technical individuals and internal and external audiences