This client is a multi-disciplinary team, operating as a full-service digital agency for the whole organisation. They cover digital strategy, design and UX, front and back end development, content production, social media, search and analytics. They also work closely with the in-house design studio, particularly in planning and delivering multi-channel campaigns and ensuring creative solutions and messaging are designed and applied appropriately to both online and offline media.
The client's work is diverse in activities that spans Fundraising, Campaigning, Services, Digital Advice and Trading.
• Contribute to the digital strategy in line with their strategic goals, aims, vision and values and in the best interests of those who use our websites and other digital services and platforms
• Help ensure that digital products provide the best possible user experience, serving the charity’s service users and supporters and maximising return on investment in digital
• Help protect and enhance the consistency and integrity of the brand online
• Help make sure they are consistently at the leading edge in digital design and UX
• Help ensure that all digital projects are fully accessible and delivered to the principals of user-centred design.
• Play a lead role in the UX and design elements of digital projects. Includes
researching, devising and developing designs for responsive web pages, interactive features, mobile applications, campaigns and other digital products and communications.
• Participate in all phases of web development, including concept production, wireframes, iteration testing, deployment and ongoing optimisation. Work with web developers both in-house and at external agencies to ensure designs are effectively translated into live products.
• Play a key role in establishing and delivering their emerging programme of digital innovation.
• Ensure brand integrity and consistency across all pages and e-communications.
• Contribute to the digital knowledge base, making sure the organisation is informed of – and adopts – new trends and best practise in UX and usability, web design and accessibility.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs