Title: UX Designer
Location: Culver City, CA
Duration: 12-18 months
Availability Requirements: Full-time, on-site
Our client is looking for a creative and collaborative Senior UX Designer to play a pivotal role in defining new web based tools (desktop, smartphone and tablet) to support our upcoming brick & mortar store. Someone who can take complex tasks and present them in simple, intuitive ways for our colorists, retail workers, and customer service reps to use quickly and efficiently.
A day in the life…
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (Product Manager, Developers, Colorists, Customer Service) to define requirements for new tools.
- Iterate on ideas from rough wireframes to detailed prototypes and present these ideas to stakeholders.
- Develop detailed deliverables that effectively communicate designs to the product and tech teams.
- Gracefully accept feedback from stakeholders and maintain flexibility as product requirements evolve.
- (Ideally you will also design the UI but not required.)
- 5+ years experience working as UX designer conceiving complex interfaces with a portfolio that shows this off.
- Experience designing UX for Client Relationship Mangement (CRM) systems or other similar complex data management system.
- Demonstrated experience with a prototype tool is required (Invision, Adobe XD, Axure etc). Coding is not required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop) is also required.
- Understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices – especially with regards to responsive design.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work independently and build strong relationships with cross-functional team partners.
- Some knowledge of hair care & color products a plus (even if just as a consumer).
- Clean, beautiful UI design skills along with your UX expertise is a BIG plus.
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: UX Designer