Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a UX Designer to work an initial 6 month contract with possible extension onsite in Richfield, MN. This role is in the Strategic Growth Office working on Product Services.
The Services Product UX Team manages web and ecommerce applications that integrate with the eccomerce website and standalone digital experiences. It is part of the SGO team – stands for Strategic Growth Office, which is a nimble team that works quickly and iteratively to develop experiences for product growth potential.
Projects include Growth Strategy experiences that allows the organization to pilot services in selected regions. In addition the team's day-to-day responsibilities, the team works on projects for installation and repair to attach services to products. The team engages in customer experience research that is implemented from online to store retail following the customer journey to understand users buying habits and how customers desire to have products and services to integrate into their lifestyle.
- Visual designs that meet branding standards
- Visual design that incorporates logic flows through design and development collaboration
- Integration with the Information Architecture process
- Interactive prototypes
- 5-7 years of design experience
- Graphic or web design skills
- Worked in a web environment building web pages
- Interaction design experience
- Adobe Software, Photoshop minimum - must be an expert – Illustrator or Photoshop required
- HTML & CSS ideal
- Hexcodes & margins ideal – to be able to communicate to frontend development team
- Invision prototyping experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in project teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively with business partners
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong detail orientation, and a passion for consistency
- Problem solving skills