We are looking for a freelance UX designer to join our client's corporate Creative Service team.
JOB LOCATION: Seattle,WA OR Huntington Beach, CA.
This role will be responsible for the design, layout, and rapid prototyping of web and software application features. Working alongside creative directors, application developers, and other UX and UI designers, this person will shape digital experiences to meet the needs of business partners, and satisfy communications objectives for identified audiences. Duties may include technical, aesthetic and functional requirements identification, providing different options for tackling design problems; maintenance planning; and innovations to our standard identity for use on the internal web.
• Part of the digital design function, deliver UX for web application prototypes—including mobile functionality—in well considered, professional digital experiences.
• Follow industry best practices in design to meet business requirements, focusing on user experience.
• Adhere to standard Creative Services workflow and approval processes.
• Expert in the use of Axure to develop and manage large projects
• Proficiency developing prototypes for desktop and mobile environements
• Also helpful will be experience creating databases, use of APIs, and integrating simple websites with existing applications for dynamic content integration.
• Attention to detail is a must, as is comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints.
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment.
• Able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
• Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience.
3+ years relevant industry experience and bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To be considered, along with resume, submit links to digital portfolio highlighting previous work.
This is an on-call, project-based position. Typical weekly hours would be 20-30 hours. Work will be assigned on a project-by-project basis. This is a 3-month assignment with the possibility of extension