UX VISUAL DESIGNER
Our passion is creating engaging and delighting user experiences and we’re looking for a talented UX Visual Designer to join our team. You'll be working with creative, business and engineering teams to create engaging experiences for mobile, tablet, web and CE devices. Working with multiple groups to develop complex digital products will require “Out-of-the-box” thinking, a collaborative nature, and the ability to challenge the status quo while achieving the goal.
• Develop high-quality end-to-end customer experiences by working through an iterative, customer focused design process
• Create mood boards, user journeys and user flows to communicate the beginning vision
• Develop high-level design, information architecture and wireframes
• Create interaction design, visual design and pixel perfect production assets using a repeatable best-in-class design process
• Work in a cross-functional team of designers, product management, and copywriters to concept and develop solutions that are effective, authentic and innovative.
• Work with business development, marketing, product management to understand their business goals and create design solutions which help them meet those goals
• Keep abreast of industry development and new technologies
• Present design and UX concepts to executive management
The ideal candidate is passionate about making great experiences and can contribute to any phase of the design process.
• Bachelor's Degree required in Design or Visual Arts
• 5-10 years experience as a Designer and passionate about mobile products and technology
• A portfolio that demonstrates superior creative thinking and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and craftsmanship
• Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles
• Understand how content, design, and UI work together for an optimal user experience
• Iteratively follows the design thinking process by iterating based on customer feedback
• Proven success driving programs in a matrixed environment
• Understanding of the agency process, design process, and project management for design engagements
• Champion user experience and design best practices to stakeholders throughout the organization.
• Excellent organization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and adjust to frequent changes and priorities
• Self-starter who can keep the big picture in mind, work through details, and sell ideas
• Team player who works well with others
• Experience working in or with product management (PLM), marketing, or business development teams
• 1-2 years working software/hardware products (across Tablets, TV, and CE devices)
• Experience collaborating with creative talent
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
UX VISUAL DESIGNER