We are seeking a UX Designer to become an integral part of our team! You will design AMAZING digital marketing products & experiences...but that's not all! You will work on various aspects of an experience + delivery of those products / services.
As a design strategist on this team, you’ll lead design initiatives at the intersection of digital and physical experiences. You will design the entire service, including the back-of-house systems and processes to deliver great experiences. Outlining experiences through delivery / full experience design which includes: Gathering insights, concepts that are high-level, thinking through how the solution is going to work / look, out-lining journey, mapping key features.
Our team is focused on human experiences, reimagining the services and interactions we offer at our branches and physical spaces. We are a humble but driven team that cares deeply about our customers and our colleagues.
- Create functional and appealing product designs
- Use a range of methodologies like design research, service blueprinting, collaborative work session design and facilitation, rapid prototyping, and frameworking for both digital and physical user experiences
- Combine artistic talent with product and marketing research
- Work with clients to refine designs and secure final approval for production
- Collaborate with fellow designers and managers
- At least 3 years of experience in design strategy or service design, human-centered design, design thinking tools and methods, or related field
- Familiarity with production processes and materials
- Service design experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented