The User Experience (UX) Design Producer shepherds projects through the design process by coordinating the work of UX Designers, researchers, UX engineers and writers. In this role, you’ll combine expert project management skills with a passion for user experience to help your team design how billions of users interact with our products. You’ll collaborate with managers, designers and feature teams to plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet deadlines. As a Design Producer, you will also manage all UX project-related communications to team members, leaders, stakeholders and sometime other partnering teams. You will be a self-starter with excellent design sense, communication, and interpersonal skills who has the ability to create order out of chaos.
Top Daily Responsibilities
1. Understand strategic priorities and work with designers to make the most impact possible under tight schedules.
2. Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc, and implement or drive required changes to make sure UX team members are working at optimum efficiency.
3. Collaborate with UX team leadership in key project decision-making, including: requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes.
* Provide clear communication to stakeholders regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities.
* Proactively identify risks, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve in a timely manner.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience managing interactive, design, or creative projects.
* 5 years of experience with program management
Nice to haves
* Thorough knowledge of user centered design processes and iterative development processes
* Strong familiarity with design tools, graphic formats and user interface technologies
* Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems
* A strong sense of focus an excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs