Vitamin T is teaming up with a national Digital Broadcast company in Seattle on an exciting new full time role. As UX Design Lead for the Innovation Lab, you will be responsible for providing strategy and creating thought provoking UX/UI solutions that scale across multiple products, platforms, and end-to-end scenarios for a variety of users. You’re a savvy, creative problem-solver with a knack for making complex things simple—guided by user data and business goals and has a natural talent for working with others to turn ideas into reality.
In addition to providing forward-thinking strategy and solutions, you’ll get your hands dirty with industry-standard tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, and Photoshop. You’ll also collaborate with the creative and product teams to produce awesome, industry-leading work.
Day to day, your role will include:
- Create usable and engaging user experiences for customers while supporting business objectives
- Design solutions that scale across multiple scenarios and products
- Understand client's products, gaining insight on where best to propose innovative ux interactivity
- Explore unconventional methods of delivering content in innovative ways
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, product owners, researchers and stakeholders to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
What you must have in order to be successful in this role:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter!)
- 10+ years’ experience in the creative field—plus experience delivering consumer-related products to market
- A portfolio that demonstrates rock-solid skills in problem solving and interaction design along with examples of designing systems across multiple products or platforms. Strong visual design and prototyping skills a plus (After Effects, Flinto)
- Proactive and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to stakeholders in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision—and some knowledge of After Effects and Flinto
- Outstanding skills in designing interaction and visuals for mobile.
- Bonus points if you have experience designing for one of the following console products: Roku, Apple TV, XboxOne, Kindle, FireTV—and possibly PlayStation and ChromeCast.
- Be able to pass a background and drug screen