We are looking for a UX Design Lead to join our Financial Services Client's UX Team for a 6+ month assignment in Durham, NC!
The UX Design Lead will collaborate with a team of client and information architects, visual designers, editors, prototypers, researchers, usability specialists to tackle complex projects of varying size. They will Define web site/application structures and create site maps, wireframes and user flows charts.
- 6-9 years’ experience in User Experience and Information Architecture.
- Analysis skills- This role works from inception of the product, gathering information and understanding business cases. They will need to have the leadership ability to pull together designers, and set an appropriate design cadence with internal team and partners. The right person will embody collaborative spirit and how to tackle problem and lean on IC's on the team.
- Design skills- They must have portfolio examples, where they show product experience. Finance experience is a plus, healthcare and/or experience in Health Savings Account space would be ideal.
- Strong communication skills- They must have excellent communication skills. It must come across verbally, via email, and they must be able to build relationships with stake holders that are sponsors. They must have the ability to communicate via screen sharing, and video conference. This should be able to come thru in the Portfolio.
- Team leadership- They will act as the lead and engage other specialist when required. They must know when to delegate. They must know how to manage up and keep management up to speed on important project updates. They must be comfortable with geographical distribution, since other specialist will be working in locations in Boston and Chicago. They must have maturity, self-awareness and a positive attitude. They should uphold integrity, while maintaining calm and meeting deadlines in the multi-facet projects.