Vitamin T is assisting our technology consulting company with their need for a UX Design Lead for a 6-8 week project. Targeted start date is 8/14-8/21. The project entails designing a vision pitch for a financial services application.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Participate in client conversations to understand the proposed service offering, existing systems, customer objectives, and technical approach
- Review their existing tool (MS Excel based) - this pitch will be to design the next generation
- Interview users to understand their current state usage to imagine the next generation
- Collaborate with Creative Director to develop a technology platform vision and to develop a use case for a product demo mixing existing tools (60%) with concept for a future state tool (40%)
- Lead effort to wireframe and design concept screens of the proposed future state system.
- Supervise visual designer to apply client branding (if needed)
- Build screens into an InVision prototype
- Support Creative Director in developing a marketing pitch and visual slide support to pitch the service
- Present to client team. Iterate and refine based on their feedback
- Web application or enterprise software experience
- Strong portfolio that shows complex subject material, application (not website) focus, polished, Sr level work.
- Comfortable being client facing
- Experience working on B2B projects
- Comfortable with learning the details of a "finance" subject matter or data science
- Understands MS Excel (need to learn parts of the existing tool)
Some experience in finance, accounting, or tax sector
Visual design sense
Portfolio shows consumer-quality work
Portfolio with analytics work (this project isn't that but the skill sets are similar)