Our large financial/banking client seeks a UX Lead Designer for a digital team focused on developing B2B Fintech digital products. This role is a full time, open-ended contract role with opportunity to convert to full-time employment.
You will lead a cross-discipline team of designer, planners, and researchers to develop innovative optimized digital tools for banking/financial services. Previous in-house Fintech experience is required.
• Lead a cross-discipline experience design team to invent and execute breakthrough solutions. • Manage all projects using Design Thinking principles with agile methods.
• Serve as SME in the field of design, information architecture, writing, strategy, or production.
• Co-create Design briefs and set expectations for deliverables.
• Present concepts to internal stakeholders -- charismatic story telling skills are a must. • Accountability for the effective utilization of resources
• Be the voice of the customer
Experience and requirements:
• 7+ years of experience designing rich interactive experiences & digital products.
• Experience leading Design &UX resources
• Deep knowledge of the Design Thinking methodology and experience leading teams through the process of investigation, ideation and implementation.
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree in related field.
• Experience in both web and mobile tool development
• Strong understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation.
• Proven expertise in time and project management
• Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and public speaking skills
• Proven leadership and management skills