Senior & Mid-Weight Roles Available: 3-6 Month Contracts
Seeking UX Designers, UX Researchers, Service Designers & CX Designers to join the in-house studio of one of Australia's leading Financial Services Institutions
Blue-sky thinkers actively encouraged!!
You will work closely with product owners, web developers, programmers and other designers to create and/or implement innovative design solutions, translating business needs into best-in-class user-focused solutions through work flows, user interface designs, interaction models, and prototypes.
You'll be creating journey maps to identify points of improvement or designing a system to measure customer experience; you will inspire the design vision of your team, leading workshops and meetings, and driving the project's focus to balance customer and business needs.
- Conception and creation of design solutions that address both customer goals and business goals
- End to end design of large-scale projects that focus on a customer-centered design approach
- Assessment and analysis of current trends and customer behavior
- You will be working on multiple projects concurrently while handling many different types of design requests and adeptly handling changing priorities throughout a product life cycle
- Working strategically with, and presenting your design solutions to, a wide variety of teams and departments
Qualifications / Prior Experience
- Strong commercial experience creating and/or implementing design solutions for large-scale projects as a Service Designer, UX Designer, Interaction Designer or CX Designer
- A wealth of knowledge surrounding User Research, Customer Journey Mapping, Information Architecture, Interaction Flow, User Interface and Visual Design
- An excellent understanding of web and mobile design principles and best use of current web and mobile technologies
To apply for this role, please send through your CV and Folio / Website.