• Ability to drive the creative direction and execution of multiple design system elements, guidelines and frameworks
• Fully proficient in design conceptualizing, running stakeholder reviews, visual design and interaction development
• Collaborate with teams to produce best practice design solutions mapping to user need and expectations, ability to then share insights with the Design practice
• Drive competitive assessments, compile external and internal research, and perform site heuristic reviews, then cultivate understanding of Internet trends.
• Ability to work in a cross-discipline environment, inspiring solutions through collective input, while still owning and driving one unified solution for all.
• Contribute across all aspects of responsibilities including strategy and framework projects as well as execution and production work, at a very high level of detail and quality.
• 5+ years experience as a user experience designer (hybrid), including project leadership experience
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
• Outstanding online portfolio inclusive of a broad range visual, interaction and/or IA design work
• Functional as both a big picture thinker and detailed individual contributor
• Strong project and time management skills
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Familiarity with creating frameworks and design story-telling a plus
• Hands-on experience with CSS & front end code understanding a bonus
• Degree in interaction design, visual communication, graphic design or equivalent
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs